High product reliability based on RAL Quality Assurance
The RAL Quality Assurance for Substrates for Plants safeguards the interest of consumers and users by ensuring that quality standards are uniform and comparable. The following criteria are in place to ensure quality:
- Regular voluntary inspections monitor compliance with specified quality standards
- Extensive internal and external monitoring activities guarantee that the quality standards are met.
- Retained samples and the declaration of key substrate parameters provide additional user safety.
- A neutral body (the quality commission) evaluates the inspections.
- The RAL quality mark identifies a product to users and consumers as complying with specified quality standards.
This guarantees the maximum degree of product reliability.